Weekending in Seville!

Hola Chicos,

Welcome back to another weekend in Seville. What a weekend I had. Throughout the week I had no major plans for the weekend was just going to spend sometime exploring different parts of Triana, and the Centre of Seville. But the weekend hit and different things arose. I swear every week and weekend there is something different going on in Seville.

Throughout the week I had my typical schedule of both school and work, which was good. My classes are going great as I am learning both about tourism businesses and improving my Spanish substantially. While at work the day is never the same, which is why I am really enjoying interning at Mueso del Baile Flamenco. Also early in the week I got to experience some very good local Spanish tapas with Stuart and Will, which was a good time. Then on Wednesday when I was walking home from class I got to see a parade/march take place for international women's day. This was cool to see all the women involved in the active. That is just a brief summary of a couple of things that took place during the week. But then the weekend hit, and even more things took place.

My Friday started off with a lovely conversation with my Tandem Buddy (language exchange). This was awesome as I finally got to meet her, and we just spent sometime getting to know each other. I was able to practice my Spanish and she was able to practice her English. I am so grateful that EUSA helped me find a student to have conversation that can help teach me Spanish. Being able to use this practice with be very beneficial in helping me improve at a faster rate. I also want to shoutout SAIIE because they help all there students find a language exchange as well, but this is typically done through the Universidad of Seville. After the conversation I had to attend my Spanish class, which is always fun but very challenging as it tests my knowledge everyday. I but am so grateful for Loli, because she is helping me so much with learning the language of Spanish. 

At the conclusion of class my weekend officially started. Most of Friday was spent shopping with another student. I absolutely love shopping, and am so happy I choose Seville because there are so many different types of stores I can shop at. There are literally different stores everywhere you look! To finish off my Friday, some friends of mine and I went of for some tapas and then enjoy the wonderful night life of Seville.


Saturday started off with some brunch as what might be my favorite breakfast place ever. The restaurant was called "La Mala Brunch Rivero." I mean look at the food below, it was literally SO GOOD. I WILL BE GOING BACK!


After brunch we walked around until we stumble across a humongous parade that was taking place in the Centre of Seville. What a beautiful parade it was. We spent around 2 hours watching the parade, where there was tones of dancing and music and people having the time of their lives. 





After the parade we all needed a short siesta, because it was finally sunny in Seville so we were drained from the sun. Then we again go some more tapas and then spent the rest of the night chilling at a rooftop bar with a good view of the city!


Like I said there is always something going on in the wonderful city of Seville!! I am bless!

Deuces 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time out of the United States

Food in Espana

First weekend in Seville